7.27.2011

Meet Sheena.

I want to introduce one of my favorite people in Germany....Sheena Görtler! She is a high school senior about to graduate and head to a University....hopefully! She has applied to four schools and will find out soon where she will end up. Universities here are different than in America in that only a few may have what you want to study depending on the subject and they are pretty hard to get into. I will say though that they are considerably less expensive.....500 Euros per semester, so I don't feel as bad for them anymore! 

She speaks great english, spanish, french and of course German, wants to study journalism, and hopefully can stay in our area so she can be our catcher again next year!


For her graduation Anka (another friend and fellow teammate) and I helped Sheena get ready. Anka did her makeup and I did her hair. It turned out way better than I would have imaged considering most of my experience with hair has been on my cabbage patch dolls...we all know how much hair they have!

Side View.

Back view.
Oh and did I mention that she is a model.....I know right...how can you be so pretty, smart,
athletic and eat more desert than me?!


Modeling
Another day at the office.
Anka (makeup friend and teammate) who is also a photographer did a photo shoot with Sheen about a month ago and made this...not bad, huh!?!

Well just wanted to give you a look at one of our friends...I will be back with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment