6.30.2013

Professional Putt-Putt

This is the last Mallorca post I promise, but I had to show off our amazing golf skills. 

Towards the end of our trip we decided instead of going to a not-so-nice putt-putt course "we" would play on a real course. We got the after 5 pm special and only played 9 holes so it was basically the same price and the scenery was a bit more enjoyable. 


Stephen did all the long shots and I got to be his caddy girl/putter! 



I didn't really bring golfing attire so Stephen let me borrow one of his polos.....and it actually fit pretty good since at this point I was almost 5 months pregnant. From the front it is not so apparent, but....


from the side you can see it - although the shirt was ballooning a bit!


 We did not get the best score on the front nine, but we really enjoyed the afternoon!



 Oh and lastly, here is a picture of the cathedral in Palma, Mallorca - we visited it the day we flew out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment