10.05.2011

Dinner with Sophie and Leo

Two of my favorite girls were home for about a month from College so we decided to celebrate with dinner. It was great to just talk and catch up. Sophie is on the right and studies Economics and International Business about 2 hours from Neuenburg, while Leonie is on the left and we are still not really sure what she is studying! 

So pretty!
Just kidding, it is a mix of South American Cultural, Spanish, Portugese, and "a tribal language of choice" whatever that means. She is really happy with it though so "press on little Leo!"
that about sums up Leo, "you taking a picture of me?"
Sophie got some cool new glasses, you know European and all so Claudine and I gave them a shot. Is it just me or do my eyes look strangely huge in them?



I kind of think she looks good in them?!?
Anyways, just a night in the life of an American in Germany with a friend who wants to be South American!

No comments:

Post a Comment